Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Talented Sibling

I (Megs) am fully convinced that whatever creative and brilliant genes exist amongst the Warner lineage, they definitely bypassed me and went straight to my brother, Ryan. He consistently amazes me with his creative writing, poetry, and artistic skills. Lately he has been WOWing us with his ability to make videos. He is too humble about it so I wanted to share his talent on our blog. I think eventually he might want to do this as a side business. So if any of you have a special event coming up that you'd like to document, please let me know and I'd be happy to connect you with Ryan. Here are some samples for your viewing pleasure (be sure to turn on your speakers)...


Middle Fork Roasters from Ryan Warner on Vimeo.



Costa Rica // ¡PURA VIDA! from Ryan Warner on Vimeo.
To see all his videos, please visit his Vimeo page at http://vimeo.com/user5990131

No comments:

Post a Comment