Thursday, February 6, 2014

Christmas Catch Up

I'm really not surprised at all that it's the beginning of February and I'm just now doing our Christmas post.  Feels like I'm always behind on the blog.  But oh well.  I only do it for our family so all that matters is that I do it right?

Here is a recap of our Christmas 2013 through pictures...

Annual trip to Molbaks for Christmas decor and samples of danish!


Making Christmas cookies with Nana and Pops




Annual trip to Nielsen's Bakery to pick up danish for Christmas morning

Christmas Eve with the Warners


Nathan had lots of presents to open!




Christmas morning at our house--Nathan got a new kitchen!


Building a new toy airplane with Papa



Christmas day with the Spauldings & Antis'




Visiting the Zoo Lights at Woodland Park Zoo


What a fun holiday!  Nathan was at such a fun age this year and helped make our holidays more magical. We're so blessed and spoiled by our families.  What special times we got to share that we'll never forget.  




No comments:

Post a Comment