Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Summer 2021 Highlights

I'm slowly crawling out of the black hole that envelops me in the fall at work and puts me behind on literally everything else in life.  Hence why I'm blogging about our summer highlights in late October. The weather right now is rainy, windy and cold so I think this will be good therapy to go back and relive our fun memories from the summer via photos.  

June

Fun couples trip to Suncadia





Father's Day Fun








Celebrating Jay's Retirement






July

Family photo shoot with Ryan










4th of July








Lake Chelan










August

Camping at Lake Kachess with Spauldings and Antis'














Packwood Cabin












There were also a ton of other fun activities mixed in the middle of all this like day camp for the boys, swimming lessons, bike rides down to Snoqualmie, a trip to the zoo, family movie nights, sitting out by our fire pit, playing with friends in the alley, etc.  It was a wonderful summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment