I've been reflecting a lot lately on how fast our boys are growing up. Nathan can do so many things independently now--putting on clothes, putting on shoes, brushing his teeth (to an extent), reaching up to get things, going potty, etc. And already Cameron is getting close to forming words and I can tell that he understands much of what I'm saying to him. He's also walking all over the place and getting more coordinated every day. Last night James and I luxuriously sat at the dinner table having a glass of wine while watching our two boys entertain each other and run around the living room playing. I'm happy to be in this space and I'm noticing that things are getting easier as they get older. But I also feel myself getting sad becasue they won't be little for very long. So I just want to pause time and really really soak all this in. Sometimes we're so busy that soaking in doesn't happen very well.
So in honor of "soaking in", I'm posting Cameron's growth through his first year. The newborn time is so wonderful, intense and fleeting. Just wanted to make sure to reflect and honor Cameron's newborn time before we fully move into toddlerhood...
Growth in the crib
And growth in the chair
 |
| My favorite :) |
*Sigh* *Tear*
No comments:
Post a Comment