Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Big Shout-out

First day of fall!  So exciting.  I love this time of year.

But I don't want to leave the summer without giving a huge Shout-out to James our Triathlon Man! What an incredible competition season he had.  Since April, James completed 

1 8K
3 10Ks
1 5K
2 Olympic Distance Triathlons

Wow!  We are so proud of him and his commitment to getting in shape, losing weight and being healthy.  His dedication to his workout routine was stellar as well with getting up at 4am to go work out, fitting in workouts after work, waking up early on the weekends to do long bricks, etc.  What an incredible role model for our sons to see Papa taking care of himself and challenging himself.  It was fun to go to most of the events above to cheer him on and even participate with him.  

Although it was an awesome competition season, I'm kinda ready (and I think James is too) for him to be back to a normal workout routine so we can have more family time on the weekend and also so he can focus on other interests for awhile. 

So until next spring...congratulations James!!  We are so proud of you our Triathlon Man!!


No comments:

Post a Comment