Ok I'm just happy with myself for posting this before Cameron turns 11 months. My where is the time going? This is crazy! Only a couple more of these posts and he'll be 1 year old!
It feels like the milestones and development are coming at us at warp speed now. Cameron is doing so many new and wonderful things all the time. And his sweet little personality is coming out more and more and I'm just loving it. He really is such a happy, snuggly kid. Who is ALWAYS on the move. Here are the highlights at 10 months:
*Cameron is so close to walking (and actually as I write this he is fully walking now at 10.5 months--but I don't want to get ahead of myself. More on the walking in the 11 month post). At 10 months he's holding on to furniture and walking all around it and he's even taken 3-4 steps on his own. Can't believe this is starting at 10 months! Too early! He's pretty ecstatic about his new skills and being able to keep up with big brother easier.
*Cameron is officially sleeping through the night. Hooray! The extra 30 min every night is heavenly for me. Now if I could just get to bed earlier...
*2 teeth have come in! The two bottom ones. I love seeing them peek through when he smiles.
*Cameron is all about the real food. We did baby food with him for a couple months. But now that he has the hang of gumming finger foods, he's all about it. He'll push away the spoon of baby food and reach for the real food. And so far he likes just about anything! Even vegetables! His favorite finger foods are fruit, beans, puffs, mum mums, peas, green beans, deli turkey, ham or chicken, avocado, and yogurt.
*He is a fearless kid. He's not very hesitant when exploring, trying new things, getting around, getting into things, etc. Case in point the other day I was in the kitchen and I went into the living room to check on the kids. I found Cameron up on the 6th step heading upstairs. Oh oh--time to put a barrier or a gate up!
*Favorite toys and activities: whatever Nathan is playing with, kitchen play area, trucks/trains on the train table, plastic golf clubs, Elmo doll, shape blocks, magnets from the fridge, books, playing peek-a-boo, taking baths with brother, playing with tupperware, riding in the stroller, and getting into the pantry to wreak havoc.
Happy 10 Months Cameron. You bring us so much joy!!
| Nathan got in on the photography action |
| Alway so happy! |
| Ha Ha you're so funny Cameron! |
| Brothers! |
| Brotherly love..at least for a brief moment until they start arguing over a toy |
I'm so glad I was able to meet him! Such a cute family!
ReplyDelete