Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Moments and Memories

Now that I'm back to work full time it's tough to find time to blog.  But I'm committed to doing it even if it means the entries might be shorter.  This is one such entry.  I want to capture our Christmas moments for this year and I'm mostly going to do it through images.  So here is a look back at Christmas 2014:

James and his little "elf" decorating the Christmas tree

Our annual trip to Molbaks and the traditional photo in front of the poinsettia tree

Seeing Santa was a success....no meltdowns!

Visiting the Teddy Bear Suite at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel

Our annual tradition of making Christmas cut-out cookies at Nana and Pops' house!

Riding the Santa Train in Snoqualmie

Christmas morning at our house--the boys in their Christmas pj's

Love this shot of Nathan going through his stocking and pulling out the traditional orange from the toe

Our sweet little candy cane.  Happy 1st Christmas Cameron!

One of Nathan's favorite gifts--he's an official "worker man" now

Look at all that loot!  Legos, puzzles, books, etc.

And the grand finale gift from Santa....a train table!

Every year Christmas gets more and more magical because of our kids.  Unfortunately because James was kind of out of it from his surgery, we didn't get many photos from our time with our families.  But we had wonderful Christmases with both the Spauldings/Antis' and the Warners as always.  Can't believe it's already over and we're into 2015 already.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment