Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Ryan!

Nothing makes you feel older than your sibling turning a milestone age.  This past Saturday on St. Patrick's Day my brother turned 30!!  It was enough when I turned 30 on my own but now that my brother is 30....well I feel ten times older now. 

True to style, my fun brother planned a party to celebrate.  It's always been so fun that his birthday is on St. Patty's Day and this year was especially fun because it fell on a Saturday!  He rented out the private party room at the Alibi Room, a great bar by Pike Place Market.  He arranged for food and a DJ.  Feeling bad that he planned most of his own party, Tracey his girlfriend and I planned some fun surprises behind his back including a photo collage of Ryan through 30 years and a cake with his baby picture on it.  About 35 of his close friends came and it was really fun.  I hope he had a great time and felt as loved as he is. 

Happy Birthday Bro!  Here's to staying 30 forever so I don't have to feel any older than I do now.  :)  Love you!

A perfect place for the embarassing photo collage

Ryan and Tracey

Can't believe my little brother is 30!!!

Perfect cake!  Such a cute baby huh?


Cute hat James!

30 candles!

Ryan bustin' a move at the end of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment